Individual membership is granted to people who wish to partner with NAPE members to promote access, equity, and diversity in education and workforce development.
Retired membership is offered to those retired from active employment with educational institutions, community-based organizations, workforce development agencies, businesses, or other related services ($50).
- Online resources
- Monthly e-newsletters, including public policy updates
- Networking opportunities
- Conferences and institutes
- Reduced rates on NAPE services and materials
- Technical assistance
- Opportunities for leadership on national committees
- Peer recognition through member award programs
- Special-access webinars, workshops, and resources