Individual membership is granted to people who wish to partner with NAPE members to promote access, equity, and diversity in education and workforce development.
Student membership is offered to those enrolled full-time in secondary or postsecondary institutions and not eligible for active individual membership ($30).
- Online resources
- Monthly e-newsletters, including public policy updates
- Networking opportunities
- Conferences and institutes
- Reduced rates on NAPE services and materials
- Technical assistance
- Opportunities for leadership on national committees
- Peer recognition through member award programs
- Special-access webinars, workshops, and resources