NAPE is now accepting proposals for its annual National Summit for Educational Equity (Summit) on April 28-May 2, 2019, at the Hilton Crystal City in Arlington, VA.
This year’s Summit theme is “Innovation, Inspiration, and Influence.” Workshop proposals should address one of the following five strands:
- Best practices for equitable learning environments
- Increasing access and equity in CTE and STEM
- Building a diverse workforce
- Equitable leadership practices
- Public Policy-supporting equity and education.
Learn more at the NSEE website. Proposals are due November 30, 2018