The following worksheets are referenced throughout the Inspiring Courage to Excel through Self-Efficacy Toolkit, and are included in this bundle download. The numbers refer to the pages in the toolkit.
- Reflect on Your Motivation (p3)
- Is it Self-Efficacy or Not? (p7)
- Beliefs, Behaviors, and Environment (p12)
- Which Source? (p13)
- Personal Self-Efficacy Reflection (p14)
- Setting Appropriate Goals (p26)
- Make a Goal Sheet (p28)
- Choosing Models (p33)
- Evaluating Feedback (p40)
- What Would You Do? Applying Strategies (p48)
- Comparing Profiles and Self-Efficacy Development (p50)
- Setting a Goal to Increase Self-Efficacy (p48)
Files are optimized for printing on 8.5×11 paper.
- You agree to not share the digital file with others who do not have a license.
- You agree to only print for your classroom, personal, and non-commercial use.
- You agree to not modify the resource.
- You agree to not reproduce any part of the content in any form. Content, clip-art, graphics, etc. are copyrighted—they may not be extracted without written permission from NAPE.