The following worksheets are referenced throughout the Ensuring Equity in Problem-Based Learning Toolkit, and are included in this bundle download. The numbers refer to the pages in the toolkit.
- Comparing Scenarios (p8)
- Reflect on PBL and the Marginalized (p14)
- Understanding Who Is in Your Classroom (p16)
- Identifying Best Practices (p17)
- Is It Student–Centered? Is It Equitable? (p22)
- Inequities in a Team: How to Respond (p27)
- Responding to Inequities in Teams (p28)
- What Would You Change? (p33)
- Ensuring Equity in PBL Reflection Tool (p36)
- Steps Towards Equity: Goal Setting (p38)
Files are optimized for printing on 8.5×11 paper.
- You agree to not share the digital file with others who do not have a license.
- You agree to only print for your classroom, personal, and non-commercial use.
- You agree to not modify the resource.
- You agree to not reproduce any part of the content in any form. Content, clip-art, graphics, etc. are copyrighted—they may not be extracted without written permission from NAPE.