The following worksheets are referenced throughout the Eliminating Barriers through Culturally Responsive Teaching Toolkit, and are included in this bundle download. The numbers refer to the pages in the toolkit.
- Your Current Practice (p1)
- What Would a Culturally Responsive Educator Do? (p12)
- Know Yourself (p17)
- Through Different Lenses (p22)
- In Someone Else’s Shoes (p26)
- Habitual Be (p29)
- The Hidden Curriculum (p34)
- Make the Scenario Culturally Responsive (p44)
- Five Stage of Multicultural Curriculum (p52)
- Create a CRT Reflection Tool (p54)
- Action Plan (p58)
- Peer Observation Tools (p62)
Files are optimized for printing on 8.5×11 paper.
- You agree to not share the digital file with others who do not have a license.
- You agree to only print for your classroom, personal, and non-commercial use.
- You agree to not modify the resource.
- You agree to not reproduce any part of the content in any form. Content, clip-art, graphics, etc. are copyrighted—they may not be extracted without written permission from NAPE.